wildlife photography through the lens of an animator

Sunday, October 7, 2007

First post - tribute to old FinePix S5500

Well... as I keep putting off and off the plans to fully redesign and rebuild my Portraits of Australian Animals site, I finally decided that it would be much easier and faster to start up a blog and post the new photos here frequently. It might be faster later, but it took me sooo much time to tweak the template layout and make it more suitable for my needs. Hope that this is done once and forever :)

I have a new camera now, but I would like to start with a picture taken with my old Fuji FinePix S5500. I'll keep posting old shots every now and then. Old photos bring memories and Rainbow Lorikeets back!


Rainbow Lorikeet at the window, Sydney
click on a photo to view hi-res image :: click on a label to open all related posts

No comments: