wildlife photography through the lens of an animator

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Shame shame shame :(

I've mentioned before that I'm more attracted to insignificant little creatures than to magnificent raptors, but this doesn't mean that I enjoy missed opportunities. I consider the following sequence to be one of my most disappointing failures in wild-life photography so far. The target was big, exposed, relatively easy to follow and came very close. I have an excuse for the terrible overexposure and wrong settings. I was very sick with a nasty flu that day and could hardly open my eyes. But... an excuse is just an excuse. It doesn't make the photos better. :(
White-breasted Sea Eagle, Tasmania
click on a photo to view hi-res image :: click on a label to open all related posts

No comments: