wildlife photography through the lens of an animator

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Guests have started to arrive

The first birthday of this blog is just a few days away. Guests from all over the world have started to arrive for the party. The host, unfortunately, is not in his best period right now, but he will try to do everything possible to make all the visitors feel comfortable and have a lot of fun.
Anniversaries come always on certain dates and don't ask whether we feel good about having an anniversary right now, so we'd better be prepared and meet everyone with a smile. :D
Shirley
Goldie
Shiny
Mary
Abigail
Chrissy
Joli
Emma

If you're curious who the first visitors are, these are some of my parent's cats. I photographed them when I was there several months ago.
click on a photo to view hi-res image :: click on a label to open all related posts

3 comments:

  1. Happy first birthday Nickolay.
    Gouldiae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog birthday...already a year old!
    Ahhhh so many cats among the birds...just look at those faces...Joli looks a bit grumpy.
    I like Shiny...because he is orange.

    My cats are gnawing at my heels better go....oh I'm off bird watching today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Gouldiae!
    Thanks for visiting and thank you so much for the support!

    Thank you, BlackCrow!
    Good luck with your outdoors adventure today. I'm not allowing myself any walks until I finish that site :(

    ReplyDelete